Ventura Park is Cancun's newest amusement park, where you will feel the adrenaline flowing at its best while enjoying the different attractions and the beautiful landscape of the Mexican Caribbean.
As part of the Wet'n Wild water world, you will slide down huge water slides and dive into numerous pools; all designed for the comfort and fun of young and old alike.
Get ready to scream like Tarzan in this incredible expedition full of challenges and adventures. Raise your adrenaline to the max as you soar through the air and slide down the only zipline circuit in the Hotel Zone. Conquer the heights, control vertigo, and cross hanging bridges to enjoy a unique view.
Visit Fun World, where you can share the fun with your whole family, as you enjoy an exciting ride on Cancun's only roller coaster that towers over the Caribbean Sea and a classic carousel that is sure to make you remember your childhood.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 7+ years
Child age: 3 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 2 years
- Transportation to/from hotels
- Additional drinks or food
- Additional services available
- Visit Ventura Park, an amusement park with a beautiful landscape of the Mexican Caribbean
- Have fun with activities full of adrenaline and fun
- Swim in pools and go on water slides in Wet´n Wild World
- Go ziplining in Aaah! Ventura
- Enjoy attractions for the whole family Fun World
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring extra cash
- Visitors must follow the instructions for all of the attractions.
- Children under 7 years of age must be supervised and accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The above activities will run during set hours and might not all run simultaneously.
- Transportation is available with an extra charge payable at check in. (When available)
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Strenuous
Languages: English, Spanish.