The best local experience in Chichen Itza is just a few steps away. Explore a new world of amazing history and natural beauty with us!
Dive into the Mayan civilization magic! With an expert guide, you will learn about Chichen Itza, one of the world's Seven Wonders. Travel on a luxury bus with complimentary continental breakfast towards Mayan history. You will learn about the various historical buildings and pyramids like the Kukulkan Temple. Ask your guide about the magic of the Quetzal bird! Afterwards, enjoy a lunch buffet at a local restaurant featuring traditional Mexican dishes. End your luxurious leisure adventure relaxing in the peaceful Ik Kil Cenote, arguably one of the most beautiful Cenotes of Mexico. The waters of Ik Kil were considered sacred by the Mayans.
You will be renewed and relaxed by the end of your journey!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages (w/adult supervision)
Child age: 4 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 3 years
- Additional drinks or food
- Bottled beverages during lunch
- Dive into the Mayan civilization magic at Chechen Itza in a luxury bus !
- Enjoy a complimentary Breakfast
- Visit Kukulkan Temple. Make sure you ask your guide about the magic of the Quetzal bird!
- Enjoy a lunch buffet featuring traditional Mexican dishes,
- Swim and relax in the peaceful Ik Kil Cenote, arguably one of the most beautiful Cenotes of Mexico.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Bring extra cash
- Bring insect repellent
Children under 4 years old can go for free, but their seat on board the transportation is not guaranteed; if it is necessary, please make the request and pay the fee at the time of booking. French-speaking guides are available on Wednesday & Friday. This tour is not recommended for people with impaired mobility. A small charge is payable on site to enter with cameras or recorders.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Mild
Languages: English, Spanish, French.
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours.