Tour Xcaret Plus
Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Nexus WHL is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
A world of adventure awaits at Xcaret!
Xcaret will steal your heart. Mexico's ecological and archaeological park in the Riviera Maya is an adventure with over 40 attractions offering something for everyone in your group! Explore the clear waters of the underground lazy river tour. Snorkel in sparkling lagoons, float down Paradise River, or lounge on a sunny beach. Be mesmerized while learning about Mexico's native species and walking through the Butterfly Pavilion or the Aviary. Observe the sea turtles in their natural habitat in a protected sanctuary and catch a glimpse of life under the Caribbean Sea at the Coral Reef Aquarium. Capture the magnificent Tropical Jungle Trail to the Natural Museum of Orchids and Bromeliads. Tour the archeological sites and spot jaguars hiding in the trees at Jaguar Island. Visit the Manatee Lagoon. You can't miss the Xcaret Mexico Spectacular show, which will take you through Mexico's fascinating history from the ancient Mayans to the present day. … And don't forget to take a picture with our resident dolphins!
Xcaret is one of Mexico's most incredible natural water parks! You will never want to leave this natural wonderland.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 5 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 4 years
- Mexico's ecological and archeology park located in Riviera Maya
- 40 different attractions offering something for everyone.
- Underground lazy river tour. snorkel in sparkling lagoons, float down Paradise River or lounge on a sunny beach
- Learn about Mexico's native species and walk through the Butterfly Pavilion or the Aviary
- Spot jaguars hiding in the trees at Jaguar Island. Visit the Manatee Lagoon.
- Xcaret Mexico Espectacular show… and don't forget to take a picture with our resident dolphins!
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- Bring insect repellent
- Bring a camera
- Child rates apply for children aged 5 to 11 with an official ID. Children under 4 years old enter for free but are not guaranteed a seat on the transport; Seat for them can be reserved when booking at an additional charge. - Optional activities in the park are not included (Snuba, Sea Trek, snorkel tour, dolphin swim, manatee encounter, open water diving, spa treatments and others.) - Some activities have age and medical restrictions.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Mild
Languages: English, Spanish.
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours, Nightlife, Shows.