About this activity
Experience a continuous rush of adrenaline with the Tour Xavage Basic! Get in touch with your wild side in 2 challenging activities: a thrilling kayak adventure and a rope course in the newest extreme park in the Riviera Maya.
Test your skills and dare to paddle through striking canals surrounded by lush greenery with Crocodile, an exciting kayak adventure where you have to use your force and agility to go across more than 760 yards to the farther areas of Xavage.
Later on, learn to beat your fear of heights with Howler Monkey, an unusual rope circuit dangling in the air with different tricky obstacles at each level. Climb nets and webs, and defeat gravity as you move over balance bridges. The right moment to show off your audacity!
Don't think it twice and dare to live a completely wild adventure in Xavage Park!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 5+
Child age: 5 to 11 years
Free Child age: 0 to 4 years
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- 2 thrilling activities throughout the park
- Crocodile, kayaking at your own pace
- Howler Monkey, a fun-filled rope course
- Unlimited food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Splash zone for kids and pool
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Bring extra cash
- Bring a change of clothes
- Wear walking shoes
- Bring insect repellent
- It is mandatory to sign a liability release before each activity.
- Use of safety equipment according to the activity carried out is not optional.
- Minors must be supervised by their parents or adults who accompany them at all times.
- People under the influence of alcohol or any type of drug cannot participate in any of the activities.
- The use of the facilities is under the responsibility of each visitor, the park is not responsible for accidents and injuries that may occur.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Strenuous
Languages: English, Spanish.