About this activity
What to do
It's time to feel the adrenaline in one of the most exciting tours in the Riviera Maya.
Enjoy 6 different activities that will challenge your sense of adventure.
You will begin the tour by sliding through the treetops with the Extreme Canopy Tour, a circuit of 9 zip lines that will make the bravest explorers scream. Next, take on the challenging Skywalk as you walk over 4 bridges that will test the skills of all participants.
This isn't over yet! Show your courage with the Parachute Jump, a bungee rope with which you will experience an exciting free fall. Also, you can slide down the Tarzania Coaster, a roller coaster-style zip line that will make you move at full speed through the air.
Once on dry land, you'll be ready to ride a powerful all-terrain vehicle through the jungle for 25 minutes of pure adrenaline and speed. Continue your adventure with a dip in a Mayan cenote that will captivate you with its beauty, and end this exciting tour with a well-deserved lunch.
What to bring
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Bring extra cash
- Wear walking shoes
- Bring insect repellent
About this ticket
Ticket fare: Off Road Challenge
Transfer: Included Included only to specific hotels. , we pick you up and drop you at Hotel lobby
Minimum Age to Participate: 8+
Languages: English, Español,
Not Included in this fare:
- Additional services available
Things to know
- Transportation to/from hotels*
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Snacks or box lunch
- Safety equipment
Additional charges: N/A
- Minimum driving age: 16 years. Maximum weight: 330 lbs. Maximum waist size: 47 in. Minimum weight for Tarzania: 99 lbs. Maximum weight for Tarzania: 243 lbs.
- For safety reasons, people with mobility restrictions, back or heart problems, and pregnant women will not be able to take this tour.
Children's Conditions: N/A
Cameras and Professional Equipment:
- Only allows GoPro-style cameras
*Transportation has an additional cost depending on the pickup area. Please contact your Nexus Tours representative for more information.