About this activity
What to do
This is the perfect plan for a day on the beautiful island of Antigua.
This fantastic sailing tour will take you along the wonderful coasts towards Cades Reef, while you enjoy the delicious snacks on board and the wonderful view.
Upon reaching the dive point, the crew will provide you with the necessary equipment and a brief chat with safety tips.
Ready? Dive into the warm turquoise waters and you’ll instantly be surrounded by tropical fish, such as the yellow surgeon, angel fish, and much more. If you’re lucky, you can spot turtles, rays, and many other species hidden in the corals.
At the end of your exciting adventure, you can relax on the beach and enjoy your favorite drink from the open bar.
What to bring
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Wear water proof shoes
- Bring a camera
About this ticket
Ticket fare: Cades Reef Sail & Snorkel
Transfer: Included only to specific hotels. , we pick you up and drop you at Hotel lobby
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Not Included in this fare:
Things to know
- Alcoholic beverages / Open bar,
- Snorkeling equipment
- Additional services available.
- People under the influence of alcohol may not practice snorkeling or any other aquatic activity.
- Guests can access the open bar at the end of the snorkeling activity.
- Customers must be in good physical condition.
Conditions for children:
- Infants from 0 to 3 years participate for free, but must pay an insurance fee on the day of the tour.
Camera and professional equipment:
- It is the responsibility of the participant if cameras or other photographic/recording equipment are damaged.
- No access for wheelchairs.
* Guests staying at the Royalton hotel can request transportation from their Nexustours representative